A Healthy Island Menu
What you'll learn in this class:Students attending this class they will learn to spice their meals up by adding some island flavor on their table.
This class dishes are a mixture of cultural influences -- foods, spices and cooking techniques.
Menu for this class are the following:
- Vegetarian black bean - soup with a dollop of cilantro yogurt
- Zesty Quirona with mango - and island spices with slivered almonds
- Pomegranate-Molasses - jerk breast of chicken
- Baked herbal spiced - tilapia/salmon with a tropical salsa
- Spiced dried chick pea - curry with a hint of fresh spinach
- Rice and peas - with whole grain brown rice and freshly squeezed coconut milk
- Roasted stuffed - cinnamon plantains
- Tropical sorrel punch -delicious when rum is added