Bubbles and Bites
What you'll learn in this class:Students attending this class will learn a fully hands-on culinary experience, as couples work together to create their evening meal.
In this class students will experience and share in creating a romantic Valentine's dinner. At this very romantic dinner guests will also enjoy the experience of tasting several different champagnes and sparkling wines paired with each dish. The inspiration for this Valentine's day dinner is James Peterson's ultimate french cook book, Glorious French Food.
- A French Affaire
- Chicken Liver Pate Mousse
- Roast Duck Breast on Red Cabbage Salad with Pistachios in a Champagne Vinaigrette
- Individual Goat Cheese Souffle
- Steamed Mussels in a Cream, Saffron & Mint Sauce
- Simples Chocolate Mousse
- A variety of Champagnes and sparkling wines with each dish.