Food & Wine with Preston ClarkDe Gustibus Cooking School »
This class has ended. Find out first when this class opens by saving it to your wish list.
151 West 34th Street 8th Fl, Macy's Herald Square
(At 7th Avenue)
New York, New York 10001 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 21 and older
- Average Class Size: 40
What you'll learn in this international cooking class:Preston debuts at De Gustibus with his approachable Belgian gastropub fare, dazzling us with his meat-centric menu, paired with wonderful California wine varietals that is as delicious as it is tempting.
This culinary demonstration by an international celebrity chef providers you the unique pleasure and opportunity to:
Meet and Learn from World-Class Chefs
- Gain access to legendary chefs and rising stars
- Be touched by their insights and personal stories in an intimate and interactive setting
- Observe techniques and follow recipes of cutting-edge chefs as they prepare a divine menu
- Smell and savor their culinary creations served to you
- Discover a delightful array of wines selected by the Kobrand Corporation
- Hear what wine experts are touting as the next best wines from around the world
Please note that this is a fantastic culinary demonstration & learning experience, rather than a hands-on cooking class.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from De Gustibus Cooking School? Request info about private training
Teacher: Preston ClarkSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Preston Clark, executive chef at Resto and The Cannibal, honed his craft with Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Charlie Trotter, and most recently as executive chef at El Paseo in California under Tyler Florence.
Start Dates (0)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyPlease be advised that we ask for 48 hour notice should you need to cancel your class. A credit towards a future class, based on availability, will be applicable only within the present season. No Refunds, Only Class Credit. Should you cancel less than 48 hours, no credits will be issued.
School: De Gustibus Cooking School
De Gustibus was founded in 1980 by Arlene Feltman Sailhac and is now owned and run by Salvatore Rizzo, former Director of House Operations and Events at the James Beard Foundation.
The mission of the school is:
“To continue the tradition of serving the culinary community by showcasing the talents of...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.