18 and older
Who wrote the book on public speaking? Dale Carnegie! He perfected the technique that turns those with the usual public speaking fears and phobia into polished professionals who get their ideas across with poise and enthusiasm. Tap into these public speaking tips and achieve amazing results with Public Speaking Mastery.
We start with basic public speaking tips and tricks and move quickly into actually delivering talks - you will be on your feet and presenting like a professional in no time at all! Use sophisticated techniques like voice modulation, attention focusing and idea pyramids for creating impact and audience persuasion.
These public speaking courses are kept small, guaranteeing individual attention, personal direction and advice about your own presentation style. All presentations are videotaped, so you can actually watch your progression from novice to pro. Take the step from nervous novice afraid to speak to savvy pro eager to address.Who Should Attend:
Managers and executives with little or no public speaking experience who understand that public speaking skills are a key ingredient of success.
- Module 1: Understanding your own attitude toward public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters
- Module 2: Doing the initial planning and knowing your audience
- Module 3: Setting the right benchmarks
- Module 4: Planning the basic structure of your presentation
- Module 5: Making your presentation convincing
- Module 6: Making your presentation surprising
- Module 7: Using the right kind of visuals
- Module 8: Handling questions and answers with ease
- Module 9: Remembering the basic purpose of the presentation - to inform