18 and older
Washington D.C.’s Georgetown neighborhood is home to some of the city’s most notable residents, embassies, local commerce, and culinary gems. On this tour, you will eat your way through this well-known and prestigious neighborhood.
We set off on foot walking a total of about 1.5 miles (2.5 km) at a comfortable pace with your foodie tour guide. Once we take off, you will see some historical sites on your way to the first eatery.
We may stand or sit, depending upon the stop, while indulging in a total of four to five tantalizing food samples and one wine or spritz pairing. Visit the home of a world renowned Emmy award-winning chef, then take your next bite at an eatery that has been featured on the History Channel. Specific establishments may vary.
This ‘eat like a local’ experience allow you to walk in between tastings, learn about Georgetown, its culture and history from your guide. Afterward, you’re free to explore on your own and get suggestions from our tour guide!Details
Request paid interpreter in advance of purchase – email: [email protected]
- Tours are 2.5-3.5 hours
- Learn about a neighborhood’s history architecture and culture
- 4 tastings and drink pairing included
- Professional guide
- +$50.00 in value at the eateries we visit.
- Vegetarians and Gluten-free are welcome
- Tours are in English. Can accomodate languages in Italian, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese
- We will work with your party to accommodate all allergic and dietary restrictions before the experience
- After payment, we contact your party to ensure you are aware of the start location(s).
- We accommodate tours rain or shine
- Handicap Accessible