18 and older
From video production to promotion, this course details how to use the power of YouTube to promote business brands, products, or services, ultimately attracting new customers. Unfamiliar entrepreneurs receive a full tutorial on pre-production and production essentials, from developing video ideas that attract attention to overcoming lighting and sound challenges. Amateur producers receive a full list of equipment needed, and they gain tips from well-known YouTube users on how to produce quality spots without breaking the bank.
After covering the basics, this course reveals how small business owners can drive viewers to contact their business. It also shows entrepreneurs how they can make money, while promoting themselves.Course Outline
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.Registration Note:
- Using YouTube as a Promotional and Marketing Tool
- Ten Ways People, Companies and Organizations Are Successfully Using YouTube
- Planning Videos That Will Capture Your Viewers Attention
- How to Start Your Own YouTube Channel
- Interacting with Viewers and Subscribers
- Promoting Your YouTube Videos
- Monetizing YouTube: Getting Paid for Your Video Views
- The Equipment You'll Need
- Selecting the Right Video Camera
- Filming YouTube Videos
- Editing Your YouTube Videos
- Uploading Your Videos to YouTube
- Learn From Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Help: The YouTube Services Industry
- Specialized Advice
We can only accept students into our classes whose tuition is being paid by an employer or sponsoring organization. Self-paying individuals cannot enroll.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.