Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Project Management (PMP), Business Analysis, ITIL
Over 16 years of experience in IT which includes Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile / Scrum, Object Oriented Programming and Software Development.
• Effectively sharing knowledge in Agile / Scrum, PMP and BA as a lecturer in colleges in Toronto GTA region and to corporates.
• Consulting in Agile / Scrum projects including Scaled Agile
• Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment. as well as Project Management methodologies like Waterfall & Agile.
• Performed ROI and Cost Benefit analysis (CBA) to gauge the project effectiveness.
• Expertise in Business Process Modeling using MS Visio/Rational Rose etc..
• In Depth understanding of the Telecom Industry.
• Proficient in creating Use Case artifacts using MS Visio and Provision
• Expertise in Requirements Gathering through direct user interviews and workshops.
• Facilitating JAD sessions with business users and development team to drive out detailed business requirements.
• Defining Test Cases, creating Test Scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with QA / dev teams in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Well versed with RDBMS like MS-SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
• Using project management tools like MS-Project for status reporting and planning.
• Excellent Team Player with ability to think analytically and troubleshoot issues.
• Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills.