Finger Food MenuCook&Go »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
443 W 16th Street
(Btwn 9th & 10th Ave)
New York, New York 10011 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 390 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 20
What you'll learn in this culinary (meals) class:You will learn to prepare a three-course meal from start to finish. The meal consists of an appetizer, entree, and dessert, with menus changing every few weeks. Appetizer is Fish Kefta. Main course is Roasted potatoes and beef cannellonis on a stick. Dessert is Brittany sablee and banana-kiwi smoothie.
Appetizer: Fish Kefta
- These quenelles are a fun way to start your Finger Fooding menu sprinkled with notes of cumin and coriander.
- These are unctuous beef cannelloni and young roasted potatoes that will have you remaking this recipe in no time!
- This sablee smoothie is a delectable way to finish your Finger Food menu.
Chefs provide all materials and hands-on instruction, unveiling the entire process from food preparation to plating. Each station is equipped with ingredients, tools, an apron, and a chef on hand to help participants through the recipes. After sessions, participants take their new meals home, heat if necessary, and serve.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyWhile sometimes we can accommodate people on the day of, the more notice you can give us the better. Knowing who will be with us each night ensures that we order the right quantities of product. If you should need to cancel, we ask that you do so 48hrs before. If you fail to cancel within that time, we reserve the right to keep 50% of the fee for that session.
Start Dates (0)
Mission: To help the everyday man, woman, and child cook amazing food!
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.