18 and older
This hands-on course that teaches you HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch, showing you how you can't use one without the other nowadays. Learn how to enhance a site with audio and video clips, forms with HTML5 data validation, or CSS3 transitions and animations.
Section 1 The essential concepts and skills
- Chapter 1 Introduction to web development
- Chapter 2 How to code, test, and validate a web page
- Chapter 3 How to use HTML to structure a web page
- Chapter 4 How to use CSS to format the elements of a web page
- Chapter 5 How to use the CSS box model for spacing, borders, and backgrounds
- Chapter 6 How to use CSS for page layout
- Chapter 7 How to work with lists, links, and navigation menus
- Chapter 8 How to use Responsive Web Design
Section 2 Page layout and Responsive Web Design
- Chapter 9 How to use Flexible Box Layout for page layout and RWD
- Chapter 10 How to use Grid Layout for page layout and RWD
Section 3 More HTML and CSS skills as you need them
- Chapter 11 How to work with images and icons
- Chapter 12 How to work with tables
- Chapter 13 How to work with forms
- Chapter 14 How to add audio and video to your website
- Chapter 15 How to work with fonts and printing
- Chapter 16 How to use CSS3 transitions, transforms, animations, and filters
Section 4 Web design and deployment
- Chapter 17 How to design a website
- Chapter 18 How to deploy a website on a web server
Section 5 Other skills for professional web developers
- Chapter 20 When and how to use third-party development tools
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.Registration Note:
- Appendix A How to set up your computer for this book
We can only accept students into our classes whose tuition is being paid by an employer or sponsoring organization. Self-paying individuals cannot enroll.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.