Tre Green is a IT Delivery and Operations Consultant who works with all levels of IT Leadership (C-level through middle management) to define and implement solutions to improve business value delivery and overall IT organizational performance. Tre knows it takes more than mastering the IT delivery model/approach of the month to turn a IT function into a high performing unit.
Creating high performing IT teams require clear delivery structures, performance targets and expectations that are aligned to the strengths of your resources along with robust operational supports that help mitigate/neutralize their weaknesses.
Areas of Expertise:
- PPM/PM Systems (Agilecraft, CA Clarity, Jira, Planview, Primavera, HP, Microsoft, Rally (Agile Central), Version One)
- Delivery Methodologies (Kanban, LeSS, Scrum, SAFe, RUP, RAD, Waterfall, XP)
- Governance Frameworks (PMBOK, Prince2, CMMI, OPM3, CoBIT, ITIL,TOGAF, DoDAF, MODAF)
- OCM Frameworks (Kotter, Lewin, Burke-Litwin)
- Business Process Reengineering (Six Sigma, DFSS, BPMN)
Drop A Query